Bangladesh Renal Association (BRA)
The main objectives of BRA are -
• To promote awareness about the curative and
preventive aspects of kidney diseases.
• To study the prevalence, morbidity and
mortality of various kidney diseases. This
includes collection and maintenance of idea.
• To assist persons suffering from renal
diseases, particularly of chronic nature, to
locate and receive service.
• To organize and operate services for
treatment of renal disease.
• To undertake and promote research in kidney
• To get affiliation with concerned
international agencies in order to exchange
information, materials etc. about renal
• To provide training facilities in the areas
of treatment community relations and research.
• To provide social rehabilitation.